The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate about gaming, have a detailed understanding of Fall Guys, experience in IP partnerships or BD and be super organised
- 3+ years experience in either partnerships or Business Development within gaming or entertainment industry
- Experience curating and tracking KPIs across multiple games, social platforms, and research to provide reports and appropriate actions
- Enjoy creating internal and external facing documents to a high standard to help finalise deals
- Capable of working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Good understanding of Fall Guys and gaming industry in general and excitement around partnerships and helping to build the Metaverse
- Incredibly strong communicator used to working across multiple teams, timezones and a variety of partners from indie devs to large media companies
What we're looking for
Are you interested in joining a business who strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you? As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest. We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us!
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you! We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.