You’ll be focused on our latest release–Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, as we connect players across more and more first-party platforms.
- Liaise with all first-party partners on a day to day basis to build strong working relationships with our account teams
- Build strong relationships within Epic, Mediatonic and other internal studios to ensure maximum visibility and success for Fall Guys on our first-party channels
- Oversee strategic partnership opportunities from ideation to negotiation to implementation
- Co-ordinate, and create processes to ensure Fall Guys and its product pages across all platforms stay up to date
- Create and own Fall Guy's first-party marketing strategy and calendar
- Ensure that all first-party platforms are briefed and promote our key beats
- Provide marketing and wider team with regular reports on Store performance
- Provide post-mortems and feedback on all first-party activity to ensure that we improve our performance
- Understand all aspects of each individual platform and their relevant features. Ensure all guidelines are followed and assets are submitted in a timely manner
- Evaluate, present internally and execute on new initiatives and technologies that exist within the platforms
- Work closely with internal marketing and publishing team to review upcoming events/features/launches and coordinate set up for these on first-party portals
The ideal candidate for this position must be passionate about gaming and have a detailed understanding of how first-party platforms work.
- 3+ years of account management in games
- Understanding and experience working in the first-party platform systems and setting up promotions, etc
- Proven track record of delivering growth and solid analytics
- Able to customize/create presentations and other materials as needed
- Strong communicator and able to articulate a clear vision
What we're looking for
Want to Work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heap loads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.