- Model and texture high quality 3D environments
- Collaborate with the wider art team to define and deliver a unique and distinctive art style that pushes industry quality boundaries
- Ensure art work supports and compliments game design and user experience
- Participate in R&D of new techniques and implement into the production pipeline
- 2-3 years of experience within the AAA games industry, with at least 1 shipped title
- Exceptional 3D modelling and texturing skills
- Experience with Maya, Unity and sculpting tools (e.g. ZBrush or Mudbox) preferred, but not essential
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality
- A passion for playing and making games!
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
We have a range of benefits at Mediatonic, including private medical care, a healthy pension scheme as well as gym discounts, childcare vouchers and free breakfast.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.