Mediatonic is looking for a 3D Marketing Artist to join the art and development teams and collaborate creatively and artistically with the marketing department.
Mediatonic is looking for a 3D Marketing Artist with experience in producing high-end 3D renders for use in print, social media and more generally online. This role will bridge the Game Development Teams and the Marketing Department, offering a great deal of opportunity to collaborate across the studio, as well as with external publishing partners. A typical task briefed to a 3D Marketing Artist might be to create a compelling piece of key art using existing game environments and characters. Each task might be tackled differently depending on the brief, but may involve the use of tools within the Unity Engine to set-up and capture scenes, or might instead mean pulling assets into a high-end 3D package, such as Maya, setting up lighting and cameras, posing character rigs, creating renderable materials and rendering, perhaps in an external renderer such as Arnold or Marmoset.
The 3D Marketing Artist would ideally have the skills to apply final touch-ups in post and prep the image for print or use online.
- You will be able to create high-end renders for marketing assets.
- These assets will go towards the store page assets as well as social and other marketing channels
- You are able to compose images of characters, environmental elements and gameplay footage to create stunning visual work
- You will be required to create, and quality assure that assets adhere to technical briefs.
- We need someone who is able to work quickly and efficiently, and has excellent time management skills.
- A first class portfolio demonstrating high-end renders of 3D assets.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, ideally also Illustrator.
- Experience using game engines, ideally Unity.
- Expert knowledge of high-end 3D software - ideally Maya - to include the ability to pose, light and render scenes.
- Knowledge of render pipelines, including the use of stand-alone rendering tools such as Marmoset or Arnold.
- Demonstrable skills in the setup of exquisite, renderable materials.
- Extensive understanding of lighting techniques.
- Excellent social and communication skills and able to work independently and as part of a team.
What we're looking for
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.