- Build art tools and automation processes to improve efficiency of the studios art pipeline
- Lead asset benchmarking, profiling and game optimisation
- Assist game teams with solving technical and production related art challenges
- Assist with asset rigging, animation and in-game lighting
- Participate in R&D of new techniques and implement into the production pipeline
- 2-3 years of experience within the AAA games industry, with at least 1 shipped title
- Broad range of 3D skills, including 3D modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, profiling and optimisation.
- Knowledge of art pipelines and process automation
- Experience creating procedural and parametric animations
- Experience with Maya and Unity
- Experience scripting in Python and C# (Unity Editor Scripting)
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality
- A passion for playing and making games!
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
How to apply & really impress us!
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.