Our breakout hit Fall Guys is a large team and can be considered in three parts. Feature and content development, live response and tooling, and platform-specific support. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in feature development. You will be responsible for one or more feature development pods as well as contributing to the overall development of the product.
- Task tracking and schedule reporting
- Spotting potential problems and risks before they harm the development cycle of the game, solving or escalating issues where appropriate
- Managing whole sections of feature production from concept through to release and beyond
- Contribute to the production of game documentation: designs, schedules, reports, etc.
- Liaising with external clients, agencies, and vendors
- Ensuring meetings and agreements with clients are properly documented and actioned
- Reviewing regular game builds to ensure all games meet our high standards before release
- You must be able to describe bugs and problems clearly and concisely to all members of the QA teams (both internal and external)
- Represent your features with clear and regular communication and demonstration of progress to all stakeholders including the MT executive team and external partners
We are looking for an Associate Producer with experience working in a fast-paced large development team. Confident communication skills are essential.
A strong understanding of data (KPI) driven development and running a large distributed development team would be beneficial. The right candidate will be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines and will demonstrate an excellent ability to work effectively in a team, as well as motivate teams to perform above and beyond.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in the video games industry
- Possess working knowledge of digital downloads on mobile and consoles
- Be an effective and confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for making and playing all types of video games
- Have strong time management skills with the ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment
- Be a collaborative and dynamic team-player who is able to work with many different types of personality
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly, and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.