We are looking for an Audio Designer to join our Mediatonic studio in Madrid and work on different projects like Fall Guys, Gears (of War) POP!, Yahtzee with Buddies, and more.
- As an Audio Designer you’ll participate in the creation of audio for some of our titles.
- You’ll collaborate with senior audio designers, artists and game designers in order to help identify the audio requirements of our games.
- You will create a wide variety of audio assets and work alongside engineers using middlewares and custom made tools to implement them.
- You will be part of a wider audio team and will participate in a shared and coordinated effort to raise the audio quality level of all our games, lending a hand wherever an audio need might arise.
You are a talented audio designer with some real world video games industry experience, and would like to work with us on a variety of platforms including mobile, consoles and PC/Steam.
- Demo reel that showcases the quality and variety of your work
- 2+ years video game audio design experience
- Experience working with audio middlewares such as Audiokinetic Wwise and/or Fmod
- Experience implementing audio in Unity3D
- Experience troubleshooting audio issues
- Experience mixing audio for interactive and linear media
- Proficient DAW usage (Logic Pro X or Reaper desirable)
- Self-management and organization skills, ability to work independently.
- Experience working for different platforms (PC, console, mobile…)
- Musical knowledge
- VO design and recording
- Experience with Unreal
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and free English classes.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.