- Demo reel that showcases the quality and variety of your work
- 2+ years professional video game audio design experience
- Strong level of spoken and written English.
- Experience working with audio middlewares such as Audiokinetic Wwise and/or Fmod
- Experience implementing audio in Unity3D
- Experience troubleshooting audio issues
- Experience mixing audio for interactive and linear media
- Proficient DAW usage (Logic Pro X or Reaper desirable)
- Self-management and organization skills, ability to work independently.
- Experience working for different platforms (PC, console, mobile…)
- Musical knowledge
- VO design and recording
- Experience with Unreal.
What we're looking for
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including upto 3 x remote days weekly and private health care.
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.