Support the game teams needs and many uses of build machines.
- Maintain build pipeline for the game project
- Work with IT to configure new build hardware
- Update pipeline to cater for upcoming needs of game project
- Document pipeline and educate game teams on how they can take common build issues and small tasks into their own backlog
- Investigate new options to improve our build infrastructure
We are looking for a candidate with experience developing high quality console/PC games in Unity using C#, with a deep understanding of platforms and submission requirements.
- Experience with build scripts and systems i.e. Jenkins, Team City, Ant, Make etc…
- Experience using cloud build solutions
- Console experience nice to have
- Experience building Android and iOS platforms
- Windows / Mac / Linux
- Unity 3d, C#
- Unreal Engine, C++
- Enterprise Infrastructure
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.