You will be:
- An expert in games business development, with several years of industry experience and extensive contacts in the business
- Proud of your deep knowledge of the games industry and your proven track record of establishing strategic partnerships and closing complex deals
- Beyond organised, with a proven system for capturing, prioritising and executing tasks across multiple projects
- The best communicator with an eye for detail and an incredible ability to mulit-task
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely with a high degree of independence
- Someone who cares deeply about their work, and takes pride and ownership in the success of the business and its relationships.
- Passionate about games!
- You’re a pitch rock star
- You can negotiate contracts, and can turn difficult conversations into positives.
- You’re a closer – untied threads bother you and you finish what you start
- You have a proven ability to foster long-term working relationships
- You’re trustworthy, discreet & display high levels of business maturity
- You’re insanely flexible, you’re used to managing huge numbers of conflicting priorities and able to switch strategy fast
- You are a natural problem solver
- You’re okay with not being the star of the show, and are able to bring other team members to the fore when appropriate - you see the success of the business as your success
- You’re resilient – you can handle stress and pressure with cool & panache
- You have great written and spoken English.
Note that, in more normal times, this role requires a degree of domestic and international travel – sometimes without a lot of notice.
What we're looking for
Want to Work for Us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and many other benefits - plus you can work from anywhere!
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
Tips for Applying
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. Alongside your CV, we’d love to see a personal cover letter outlining what you’d bring to this role.