We are looking for a Social & Community Manager to work as a key part of our Franchise Team. You will be responsible for building the community of our most valued internal IP franchises!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating monthly social plans and community plans.
- Creating strategies and executing plans to increase both followers and engagement rate.
- Aligning social media and community plans with marketing strategy and tone of voice.
- Creating engaging content for social media accounts.
- Constantly monitoring the community sentiment, identifying threats and being on top of any negative comments.
- Analysing campaigns and translating qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improvements.
- Communicating sales and new updates to the community.
- Liaising with social and community agencies or freelancers in other territories.
- Working closely with the support team to ensure appropriate enquiries are funneled through.
- Planning and executing joint social campaigns with partner brands.
In particular, this role will start with the PC Building Simulator franchise and so knowledge/desire to learn about all things PC building and to deliver it in PC Building Sim’s unique manner is vital. At the time of writing this the game has a 93% positive review score with 16.5k reviews and over a million units shipped to date!
- A community or social manager with at least 5 years experience managing social media and communities for high quality video game titles.
- Beyond organised, with a proven system for capturing, prioritising and executing tasks across multiple projects.
- The best communicator and also creative with an eye for detail.
- Good-humoured and able to stay cool under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely with a high degree of independence.
- Passionate about games!
- Demonstrable experience writing clear, concise and engaging copy for social media.
- An understanding of what makes communities tick, and how to manage them effectively.
- Ability to establish and use different tones of voice across different products / audiences.
- Experience creating formats for social media content which can run over longer time periods and incorporate community content.
- Competent graphics skills in Photoshop or Illustrator, including an understanding of cropping, layout and using brand assets.
- Experience in following brand guidelines.
- Experience managing relationships with influencers, and delivering influencer created content to a fixed schedule.
- Proven track record of using data to develop social media and community strategies, optimising their performance over time.
- Great written and spoken English.
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
We have a range of benefits at TIC, including private medical care, a healthy pension scheme as well as gym discounts and childcare vouchers.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this