In this role you will be responsible for managing multiple core technology teams.
You will be the responsible for defining process and production methodology for these teams, capturing requirements, scheduling requests and reporting on progress.
On top of that you will be expected to help shape and continue to grow the team to meet the increasing demands placed upon this incubation team.
- Manage the requests, prioritisation and delivery of the central tech team
- Be responsible for the overall quality of the output balancing budget, time and resources to maximise in this area
- Own the schedule, ensure deadlines are met, address or escalate where this is not possible
- Help foster happy and productive cross discipline team, managing the resourcing for this team, working with other producers in the studio to manage staff flow across the studio
- Lead the team by example, fostering a positive "can-do" atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations
- Be the point person for internal development undertaken by this core tech team
- Working with other technical producers to ensure all areas of development are covered
- Working with other disciplines to help support them and accelerate their development through tools and support provided by your team
- Clear and regular communication of progress to all stakeholders including external partners
We are looking for a candidate with experience working in a continuous delivery environment. A strong passion for technology and how it can be used to accelerate development is essential. Excellent communication skills are essential.
The right candidate will be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines and will demonstrate an excellent ability to work effectively in a team, as well as motivate teams to perform above and beyond.
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.