Creative Services is a brand new team tasked with the job of creating beautiful assets and clear guidance that bring the Fall Guys universe to the widest possible audience.
As the Creative Services Producer, you will work closely with the Art Lead and Creative Director to establish processes and coordinate a multi-disciplinary team working across 2D and 3D art, graphic design, video, and animation.
You will be responsible for delivering high-quality assets, on time and spec, to both internal and external partners across marketing, social, consumer products, and video.
- Work with the Art Lead and Creative Director to design processes for the team, including briefs, kick-offs, stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives
- Maintain regular and clear communication between the Fall Guys development team, the Creative Services team, and all stakeholders
- Become an authority in the contexts in which the assets are used, and the work required to create them
- Build relationships with stakeholders, and work to understand their requirements, and create clear briefs for projects
- Identify and prioritize work based on those requirements
- Schedule and track project tasks using appropriate software, managing the team’s capacity
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required quality so that stakeholders have everything they need
- Proactively identify risks and issues, taking a collaborative approach to solving problems
- Ensure stakeholders are involved and engaged, through collaboration, reviews, and reporting
- Foster a positive working atmosphere that takes pleasure in helping stakeholders produce work that is more beautiful and more on-brand!
We are looking for a Creative Services Producer with experience managing creative teams in an agency or internal marketing department, as a producer, project manager, or hands-on account manager.
- Collaborative and organic approach focuses on building relationships with stakeholders and team alike, helping to bridge any gaps in context
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequent, tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, finding simple ways to move things forward
- Strong working experience with project management software such as Trello, Monday, Float, Jira, etc…
- Familiarity with light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary admin
- Games industry experience is a bonus
- Experience with live events is a bonus
What we're looking for
Want to Work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly, and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heap loads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.