The ideal candidate will have experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst at a Game or Technological company, where you positively impacted the business with data and insights
- Exceptional communication and people skills, ensuring you can remain up to date with the analytics needs of the business.
- Work experience in the Games industry is a plus otherwise, a strong passion for games is necessary
- Good knowledge of the entire analytic toolset and know-how to choose the right analytic techniques that best address the business problems at hand.
- Proficient in SQL and have experience with R or Python.
- Have first-hand experience with data visualization tools like Tableau/PowerBI/Looker and data migration.
- Experience working with large volumes of data in cloud-based platforms is strongly preferred (Snowflake, Redshift, etc)
- Possess a strong statistical background and the knowledge to understand the significance of your findings
- Fluent in English.
What we're looking for
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including upto 3 x remote days weekly and private health care.
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.