Working across Marketing, Business Development, Relationship Management, PR and Communications functions, you are braced for a fast-paced, no-week-the-same role with multiple stakeholder interests at the heart.
You’ll be a key representative of the department that acts as the interface between the internal team and external industry
- Project management – Setting up, rolling out and leading on the organisation and execution of internal and external projects – ensuring disparate disciplines are connecting and communicating effectively, from identifying and rolling out project management platforms to ensuring the key stakeholders are communicating effectively
- Complex diary management – guardian of the dept VP’s diary, you will ensure that internal and external commitments are given the right level of engagement and support, and all key stakeholders and initiatives are given the attention they need
- Organising conferences/events – reaching out to target partners for conferences, ensuring productive diaries with multiple key meetings; coordinating schedules, international travel, partner entertainment and complex diary management
- Meeting support - Scheduling times and locations of meetings. Distributing agendas and supporting information in advance. Taking accurate minutes with actions. Quickly formatting and distributing summaries.
- Research – supporting new business initiatives such as potential new expansion locations, skills sourcing, communications initiatives and more. You’re able to dig into the detail and distil complex information into a clear summary to inform decisions
- Presentations, documents and reports - Preparing documentation for internal and external meetings, from highly attractive and persuasive PowerPoint decks to informative and incisive KPI and activity summaries
- Marketing Support - proof reading and copy-writing support, helping manage agency relationships
- Admin support – day to day ad-hoc support of team VP, including diary management, general administration, expense reporting, etc.
This role suits someone with strong attention to detail and outstanding verbal, written, and visual presentation skills.
Ideal candidate is professionally confident, but with a sense of humour and creative touch that reinforces our studio culture.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative role
- Project management experience; comfort with managing a lot of concurrent projects
- Proactive decision making & problem solving skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Very high confidence with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, in either Microsoft Office or G Suite
- Exceptional communication skills - written, verbal, and visual presentation of documents.
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.