Our breakout hit Fall Guys is a large team and can be considered in three parts. Feature and content development, live response and tooling, and platform-specific support. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing content and feature development. You will be supported by a team of production staff and will have management and career development responsibilities for some of those producers.
- Own development for Live Ops features and content on Fall Guys
- Work with the existing team to optimize our development process
- Be responsible for the overall quality of the products balancing budget, time, and resources to maximize in this area
- Own the schedule, ensure deadlines are met, address or escalate where this is not possible
- Help foster happy and productive cross-discipline teams, managing the resourcing for these teams, working with other producers in the studio to manage staff flow across the studio
- Lead the team by example, fostering a positive "can-do" atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations
- Managing and developing the production team handling this title as well as contributing to the production growth in the studio as a whole
- Be the point person for publisher contact, owning and maintaining a healthy working relationship
- Clear and regular communication of progress to all stakeholders including the MT executive team and external partners
We are looking for an Executive Producer with experience delivering and running large, multi-platform, live products with regular content and feature deliveries. Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate upwards and downwards, are essential as well as a thorough understanding of production processes with the ability to flex between differing requirements from our partners.
A strong understanding of data (KPI) driven development and running a large distributed development team are important. The right candidate will be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines and will demonstrate an excellent ability to work effectively in a team, as well as motivate teams to perform above and beyond.
- Experience on multiple large console title, from development to release and through the live operations phase
- A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary admin
- A thorough understanding of production processes
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. ADO, Jira, or Hansoft)
- A good understanding of how to build a large 3d game, preferably with networking experience
- The ability to have a high-level view but an attention to detail where required
- Ability to work well under pressure and to frequent, tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly, and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications, we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
We receive heap loads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.