In this role you will be responsible for overseeing development on multiple free to play mobile titles. The titles you oversee will be in various states of development ranging from soft launch to full global release sitting high in the charts.
Each title has its own production team that you will oversee, you will be responsible for the P&Ls on these title, client communication, hiring for the team and managing the production teams on these titles.
- Owning the P+L for these titles, helping to set, track and meet KPI targets with our partners
- Be responsible for the overall quality of the products balancing budget, time and resources to maximise in this area
- Own the schedule, ensure deadlines are met, addressed or escalate where this is not possible
- Help foster happy and productive cross discipline teams, managing the resourcing for these teams, working with other producers in the studio to manage staff flow across the studio
- Lead the team by example, fostering a positive "can-do" atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations
- Managing and developing the production teams handling these titles as well as contributing to the production growth in the studio as a whole
- Be the point person for publisher contact, owning and maintaining a healthy working relationship
- Clear and regular communication of progress to all stakeholders including external partners
We are looking for a candidate with experience delivering multiple free to play titles as a lead producer. Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate upwards and downwards, are essential as well as a thorough understanding of production processes with the ability to flex between differing requirements from our partners.
A strong understanding of data (KPI) driven development and running a live ops team are important. The right candidate will be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines and will demonstrate an excellent ability to work effectively in a team, as well as motivate teams to perform above and beyond.
- Experience on multiple free to play games, from development to release and ideally beyond
- A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary admin
- A thorough understanding of production processes
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. Jira or Hansoft)
- An understanding of KPI driven development
- Experience of live operations on a free-to-play game a strong plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work to frequent and tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.