In the coming years, we have plans to grow across all our studios/locations, in order to achieve this we are looking to hire an Executive Producer to join our production team and manage a new ground breaking triple A multiplayer console title.
In this role you will be responsible for developing a new large budget, ground breaking, multiplayer console title from start to release and beyond.
You will be supported by multiple producers and associate producers and will have management and career development responsibilities for those producers.
- Own development from start to release and beyond for this title
- Owning the P+L for this title, helping to set, track and meet KPI targets with our partners
- Be responsible for the overall quality of the products balancing budget, time and resources to maximise in this area
- Own the schedule, ensure deadlines are met, address or escalate where this is not possible
- Help foster happy and productive cross discipline teams, managing the resourcing for these teams, working with other producers in the studio to manage staff flow across the studio
- Lead the team by example, fostering a positive "can-do" atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations
- Managing and developing the production team handling this title as well as contributing to the production growth in the studio as a whole
- Be the point person for publisher contact, owning and maintaining a healthy working relationship
- Clear and regular communication of progress to all stakeholders including external partners
We are looking for a candidate with experience delivering multiple large budget console titles as a lead producer.
Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate upwards and downwards, are essential as well as a thorough understanding of production processes with the ability to flex between differing requirements from our partners.
- A strong understanding of data (KPI) driven development and running a large distributed development team are important. The right candidate will be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines and will demonstrate an excellent ability to work effectively in a team, as well as motivate teams to perform above and beyond.
- Experience on multiple large console title, from development to release and ideally beyond
- A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary admin
- A thorough understanding of production processes
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. Jira or Hansoft)
- A good understanding of how to build a large 3d game, preferably with networking experience
- The ability to have a high level view but an attention to detail where required
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work to frequent and tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.