You will be the development team's go-to source for all things Fair Play, and the strongest advocate for creating an environment that ensures our players always have a welcoming, safe and engaging place to play.
- Define, collaborate and administer policies as they relate to fair play initiatives in our games including cheating, fraud, and UGC.
- Identify player behavior patterns that are detrimental to the game and devise solutions, workarounds, mitigation or remediation strategies.
- Be the point of contact and escalation for any issues relating to cheating, exploits, or anti cheating issues on Fall Guys.
- Educate players on what is acceptable and unacceptable within our game.
- Recommend, evaluate and assist in the creation of systems that help ensure our community remains fun and positive!
- Use data to communicate and describe issues in our game and work with our development team to make sure that the features we’re adding to the game are fair for all and do not encourage antisocial behavior.
- Establish and track KPIs that let us know that we’re meeting and exceeding our commitment to our Beans.
You are a gamer, you understand the pain of when something goes wrong in a game and you want to make their pathway to resolution as seamless as possible. You have a distinct ability to navigate between what is right and wrong for our audience.
- Prior experience in a consumer facing role where you were responsible for handling issues relating to fraud, cheating, and/or moderation - ideally in the gaming space.
- Default position is NOT using the ban hammer but rather identifying/resolving the underlying issue encouraging the undesirable behaviour.
- Demonstrated skill using data to influence behaviour change.
- You understand “urgency” and know when to use it.
- Clear communication skills with a strong understanding of tone.
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.