Our Latest Gameplay Trailer
Mediatonic Games is looking to hire a Game Capture Artist to join its growing Video Department. The right person for this job will combine a passion for video games with sound technical knowledge when working with Unity and Unreal Engines and a strong artistic eye to capture interesting and exciting video footage. The successful applicant will work closely with the other members of the Video Department, Marketing and Creative Services teams to create game trailers, development diaries and a whole host of other video content.
- Working closely with the video team to compose and capture video and still images that show off key features, specific moments and upcoming content whilst looking its absolute best.
- Working alongside QA and Engine Teams to suggest and implement improvements to the game capture system.
- Edit short gameplay videos
- Troubleshoot technical issues with development software and hardware
- Strong grasp on concepts of composition, cinematography, color, and lighting in visual media
- Passion for games, game art, and/or creating video content
- Should be comfortable with controlling a 3rd person video game character using a gamepad
- Technically proficient with both PCs and consoles
- Experienced with Unity, Unreal Engine 4, and video capture software
- Detail-oriented and able to take creative direction and translate it
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to lead a large team clearly and concisely during capture sessions to get the best footage possible
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Premiere, After Effects etc
- A knowledge of the Unity engine that goes beyond the basics for game capture
What we're looking for
Are you interested in joining a business who strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly and private healthcare.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.