We are looking for capable junior or graduate Game Designers to join our Mediatonic studio in Madrid and work on one of our projects, like Gears POP! (Gears of War franchise), PC Building Simulator and more.
You are a game designer that’s confident in your skills, with little or no professional experience. You know your way around Unity, you have a good level of English, and are eager to have the opportunity to show what you are worth and learn a lot.
We offer permanent contract, salary based on experience, a great working place and more perks and benefits.
- Work with a team of designers, artists and engineers to ensure new content is added to games during development
- Being responsible for adding and verifying content in the live game
- Ensure all game content is executed to the highest standard, working with QA to identify and fix bugs
- Support the content management system by highlighting areas of inefficiency and suggesting improvements
- Participate in the conceptualization and documentation of new content and features under the direction of senior designers.
- Play and review builds regularly, often acting as first contact on new content and feeding back to senior designers
- Good working knowledge of Unity
- Excellent English, both verbal and written, is essential
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to frequent deadlines
- Excellent team working skills and communication in order to ensure effective collaboration across several disciplines
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Creative thinker
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience in working in a variety of game genres.
- Good understanding of other skills involved in other disciplines (programmers, artists…)
- Passion, understanding, and experience in developing games.
- Experience prototyping processes by creating assets for paper/physical prototype sessions
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.