Example of projects in 2020:
- Manage a £750k-£1m fitout in central London
- Move 150 people from Strand to new prems in central London
- Identify and manage the setup of a new studio in Leamington Spa
- Assist with the incubation of our new Madrid Studio (has grown to 30 in one year, with a view to reach 70)
- Mentor & develop a team of 3 in London, Guildford and Madrid and hire a fourth to manage our Leamington startup
- Define a plan for our next, currently, unannounced studio incubation project
- Previous programme management experience
- Excellent Problem Solving abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability and confidence to report a both high and low levels across the business
- Proven history improving and developing internal environments and culture.
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.