* Work with the IT Team to provide IT support across TGG via the helpdesk
* Work with the IT team and Epic Games to onboard new hires, both purchasing equipment and setting up accounts
* Maintain AV equipment in our meeting rooms
* Upgrade and maintain our Linux systems
* Order, Manage, and Asset Software across TGG
* Maintain the Hardware Asset software across TGG
* Complete new technology projects and rollouts, working closely with our IT Manager
* Passionate about providing friendly and approachable support
* A methodical approach to troubleshooting
* Good understanding of both Windows and Macs
* Experience administering Windows domains
* Good understanding of Linux and Unix systems
* Experience with Routers and network topology
* Good understanding of networking fundamentals
* Experience with VMWare and Citrix technologies
* An interest in computer games, or game development
What we're looking for
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.