We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join the Fall Guys development to be the leader of the growth and monetization initiatives for the franchise. You will be a key strategic thinker for the product and must bring a unique blend of creative and analytical skills to lead the execution of the roadmap.
- Define the game’s business strategy & vision to build a robust product roadmap for development, growth, and live operations.
- Work closely with the game development team to design and implement core features that result in an outstanding gameplay experience for our players and positively impact metrics.
- Build profiles of our target audience and act as the champion for the audience through the life of the project
- Be the core of a Build, Measure, Learn cycle for the team to ensure the team is making smart bets and maintaining a high velocity of experimentation.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
- Bring an understanding of microtransactions feature design and mechanics to the team to support them in making the best game possible.
- Work closely with our partners and stakeholders, representing product on the game externally, articulating plan and securing buy-in
We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in Product Management working across live operations, economy balancing, and/or feature design as well as 2+ years experience in line managing and mentoring a team of high-performing product managers.
- Previous experience with new game development, managing projects from concept to various stages of soft launch and global launch
- Strong passion for games, and regularly play new ones to identify new practices and mechanics
- Deeply analytical, and possesses a knack for detecting oversights and biases in analyses
- Able to draw simple and clear direction of a complex array of data and information
- Experience in launching 30 or more content updates to a global population
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can deliver convincing proposals to wide, non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of User Acquisition and the suite of tools necessary to optimise and scale marketing campaigns (LTV calculations, ROAS, attribution, etc)
What we're looking for
Want to Work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heap loads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.