Mediatonic is looking for an experienced Marketing Director to bring our vision of “creating the Greatest Gameshow on Earth” to millions more players around the world.
You’ll define a marketing strategy that excites and engages players in an authentic way -- at massive scale. You’ll work with teams across Mediatonic and Epic Games to lay out our annual plan and you’ll nurture and grow the high performing team that’s been bringing the Blunderdome to the masses.
In this role, you will:
- devise, drive, and execute a strategy that delivers on our “Greatest Gameshow” vision
- lead and develop our growing Fall Guys marketing team
- communicate measurable goals for our marketing objectives
- establish global go-to-market, user acquisition, engagement & retention strategies
- develop our focus for the channels which are most relevant to our players
- ensure optimal allocation of our marketing resources to deliver a packed annual calendar of Seasons, Live Events, Influencer partnerships, Collaborations, Tournaments & Social Media activities
- oversee multi-platform partner relationships
- support a world-class influencer marketing strategy
- advise stakeholders on performance with regard to reach, engagement, and retention
- Build and nurture relationships with internal teams: executives, game leads, community, PR, influencer relations, creative services, video, localization and more.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within Brand Marketing in games or entertainment (5+ products shipped)
- Ownership of a product category or business unit including P&L responsibility
- Particular focus on contemporary social, video and influencer marketing strategies
- Leading cross-functional teams
- Extensive experience in balancing priorities and internal resources
- Excellent communications skills and experience in working directly with senior leadership
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.