Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the co-founders, you will be responsible for supporting the Mediatonic leadership team.
You’ll be responsible for all aspects of administration and project management, encompassing:
- Calendar management
- Organising meetings, including the preparation of relevant materials/collateral and timely follow ups (presentations, reports, agendas, actions, minutes)
- Liaise with wider TGG and Epic teams to communicate meeting details ensuring all parties involved are informed of meeting agendas and objectives
- Booking meeting rooms, catering and providing general support to external guests
- Project management including but not limited to internal and cross company initiatives; annual review coordination; training and career development tracking and coordination; implement a more rigorous production documentation process
- Organising all aspects of national and international travel
- Booking couriers
- Collating and submitting expenses
- Liaise with finance and legal teams to execute NDAs and resolve expenses or invoice queries
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Create and maintain contacts and suppliers lists
- Build strong working relationships internally and across the Epic group of companies
- Act as point of contact, connecting other departments to leadership, to support smooth flow of communication
This role would suit a Senior PA looking to take a step towards progressing to Executive Assistant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Natural problem solver with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, with excellent management skills
- Demonstrated project management capabilities
- Proficient in GSuite and MS Office
- Previous exposure to gaming, technology, or communications sectors preferred but not essential
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.