As a Fall Guys Player Support Specialist you will be joining the team that provides support for all of the issues that our Beans encounter in the Blunderdome. This may involve responding to support tickets, answering questions in chat about how players become a BoB (our board of beans), or capturing and sharing feedback with the development team on what players would most like to see improved in the game.
- Respond to player support requests via email and chat (no phone)
- Troubleshoot issues with players by asking clear and concise questions, obtaining and reviewing log files, and viewing supporting videos or screenshots to determine the root cause of the issue.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to address fair play issues.
- Serve as a point of escalation for complex or unusual issues.
- Write player facing Frequently Asked Questions articles
- Community resolutions and updates in an easily understandable manner
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned by product support leads
Have you won a crown yet? Do you have experience with online CRMs, such as Zendesk, an understanding of internet security basics including 2FA, phishing, proxies, and social engineering? If so, this is the role for you!
- Prior experience in a player-facing support role, ideally in a gaming environment
- An avid gamer who has logged hours in Fall Guys
- Ability to review information from a variety of sources to troubleshoot issues
- A basic understanding of how PCs, gaming consoles, and mobile devices work
- Exceptional critical thinking and attention to detail
- You and the ability to google are closest pals.
- A strong command of English including the ability to create messages that are representative of the Fall Guys style and tone
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.