Our breakout hit Fall Guys is a large team and can be considered in three parts. Feature and content development, live response and tooling, and platform-specific support. In this role, you will be joining the platform team. You will be responsible for working closely with engineers and QA to support the deployment of a feature released and hotfixes across a range of platforms.
- Work with external and internal developers to predict and remove roadblocks before they become an issue
- Work with the existing team to optimize our development and submission process
- Balancing the budget, time, and resources to ensure regular releases that meet the quality bar demanded by a high profile title
- Help evolve the schedule, ensure deadlines are met, address or escalate where this is not possible
- Fostering a positive "can-do" atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations
- Communicate with external developers, publishers, and platform holders to ensure seamless regular updates to our product
- Clear and regular communication of progress to all stakeholders including the MT executive team and external partners
We are looking for a Producer with experience working as part of a large, multi-platform, live product teams with regular content and feature deliveries. Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate upwards and downwards, are essential as well as an understanding of production and submission processes.
The right candidate will be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines and will demonstrate an excellent ability to work effectively in a team, as well as motivate teams to perform above and beyond.
- Experience on a large console title, through the live operations phase
- Good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary admin
- Good working knowledge of console submission processes
- A thorough understanding of production processes
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. ADO, Jira, or Hansoft)
- The ability to have a high-level view but an attention to detail where required
- Ability to work well under pressure and to frequent, tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly, and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications, we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
We receive heap loads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.