- You are practical, pragmatic, offering advice and guidance based on real data and market insight.
- You love numbers and are adept at building models, forecasts and dashboards. Most importantly, you know how to define the right questions to get the highest impact results out of our data.
- You have a deep understanding of our audience and its many segments. You understand how different players interact with content and are able apply map this knowledge to complex game designs and UX wireframes.
- You have a raw passion for games and are keen to provide our players with the best possible experience.
- We want you to build and lead a best in class team that is open, collaborative and that members of the studio across all disciplines seek out for advice and counsel.
- This is a Director level position overseeing multiple titles that will have a huge impact on the future of our company. We’d love to hear from you!
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.