The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate their skills and experience in the following:
- Experience providing support for games in a commercial environment. Think that this is at least your second job/3+ years of experience.
- You read log files for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Even other players on reddit are jealous of your skills.
- Be experienced at offering technical support, including judging the user’s level of experience and ability to communicate and pace your requests for information accordingly.
- Strong PC, Console, and Mobile troubleshooting skills. You understand hardware/software/and have a good knowledge of consoles and how they work or know how to quickly find out how they work.
- Be able to remain calm and friendly when dealing with frustrated, impatient or unhappy players.
- Be experienced with QA processes including triaging and categorising bugs.
- Be familiar with web based (SAAS Software) for tracking support tickets/bugs/incidents. Think Zendesk, Jira, Mantis, Monday, Azure - the list is plenty, but the concept is the same.
- Really nice to have: basic sql skills and the ability to analyze data
- We’re looking for a patient, effective communicator who understands players and all the passion that comes with this!
- Strong collaboration skills - you’ll be working cross teams with competing priorities so making sure that you’re able to effectively advocate for a player’s best interests is key to success in this role.
- You must be able to operate independently while following a policy, and work with our team to react to issues as they come up while striving to prevent them before they repeat.
- Insatiable curiosity! While we talk about following policy above, we want those who will understand why the policy is in place and challenge us to improve something if we’re wrong and you can improve the experience for our players or our team.
- Native level English fluency is required for this opportunity with extremely strong written and verbal capabilities.
- Our community team has asked if you’re capable of communicating by meme fluently. Not a requirement, but there are bonus points to be had if you are!
What we're looking for
Want to Work for Us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and many other benefits.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
Tips for Applying
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. Alongside your CV, we’d love to see a personal cover letter outlining what you’d bring to this role – even better - as you’re going to be supporting Fall Guys, tell us about what you think are the biggest challenges affecting our players and how you would prioritize and communicate urgency in fixing these!