The person for this role will be highly knowledgeable on all QA disciplines (Functional, Localisation, Certification, Compatibility) and best practice processes to achieve consistent quality.
- Enthusiastic about the whole QA process and eager to evolve it as needed.
- Beyond organised, with a proven system for capturing, prioritising and executing tasks across multiple projects
- The best communicator with an eye for detail and an incredible ability to multi-task
- Extremely versatile to easily adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely with a high degree of independence
- Passionate about games!
- Experience with all types of bug databases and production tools.
- The ability to write clear and concise test plans.
- Proven ability to find bugs and record them clearly.
- Extensive knowledge of all QA processes and testing methodologies.
- Experience managing external QA teams.
- The ability to identify gaps in testing and find effective solutions.
- Experience managing budgets across multiple projects.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing a QA team.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What we're looking for
Want to Work for Us?Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and many other benefits - plus you can work from anywhere!
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
Tips for ApplyingAs a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. Alongside your CV, we’d love to see a personal cover letter outlining what you’d bring to this role – even better if you can include reasons why you think QA is an important cog in the development process.