We are looking for a Release Manager with experience of large multi-platform, live, console projects. Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate upwards, downwards and represent Mediatonic externally, are essential as well as a thorough understanding of development and QA.
- Experience of multiple releases on large console titles, ideally across multiple platforms
- A good knowledge of the ingestion systems and certification tools used by the large platform holders
- A thorough understanding of QA and build delivery
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. ADO, Jira or Hansoft)
- The ability to have a high level view but an attention to detail where required
- Ability to work well under pressure and to frequent, tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
What we're looking for
Want to Work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.