You’ll be focused on our latest release–Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout to build out and own a large Influencer network.
- Tracking and monitoring the Fall Guys influencer community at large
- Building relationships with key influencers in the community
- Developing the strategies for major campaign beats and influencer support initiatives
- Executing on major Fall Guys marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with global Marketing leads to develop best practices for Fall Guys influencers
- Work closely with regions teams to support upcoming releases and events
- Build a strong working relationship across Epic and other studios
The ideal candidate for this position must be passionate about gaming and have a detailed understanding of Fall Guys, our community and key creators.
- Deep knowledge of (and passion for) the influencer community around Fall Guys and its competitors
- History of working with gaming influencers and pop culture celebs. Understanding the overlaps between the two groups
- History of executing global projects and managing cross-disciplinary team
- Strong communicator and able to articulate a clear vision
- Strong leadership & judgement skills
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards a common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person.
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.