* Be the primary point of IT contact for the Madrid office
* Build, install and configure new IT equipment for our team
* Maintain AV equipment in our meeting rooms
* Maintain and Upgrade network equipment
* Complete new technology projects and rollouts, working closely with our IT Manager
* Upgrade and Maintain our remote Linux systems
- Passionate about providing friendly and approachable support.
- A methodical approach to troubleshooting
- Good understanding of software development systems including BitBucket, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Good understanding of both Windows and Macs.
- Experience administering Windows domains
- Excellent understanding of Linux and Unix systems
The following skills are not necessarily required, but are a plus:
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Routers and network topology
- Excellent understanding of networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of endpoint management strategies with experience using different MDM solutions
- Experience with VMWare and Citrix technologies
- An interest in computer games, or game development
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
We have a range of benefits at Mediatonic, including private medical care, a healthy pension scheme as well as gym discounts, childcare vouchers and free breakfast.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.