- Be the primary point of IT contact for the Madrid office both onsite and remotely.
- Build, install and configure new IT equipment for our team.
- Maintain and Upgrade network, AV, and general IT equipment.
- Maintain the Madrid Asset register and upgrade ageing hardware where applicable.
- Provide remote support across the Tonic Games Group estate, via the IT Helpdesk.
- Manage all IT purchasing for Madrid, with an overview from Leadership.
- Complete new technology projects and rollouts, working closely with our IT Manager.
- Upgrade and Maintain our remote Linux systems.
- Passionate about providing friendly and approachable support.
- Good understanding of Linux and Unix systems
- A methodical approach to troubleshooting
- Great understanding of both Windows and Macs.
- Experience administering Windows domains
- Experience with Routers and network topology
- Excellent understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience with software development systems including BitBucket, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Experience in maintaining and administering Azure DevOps, Perforce.
- Experience with VMWare and Citrix technologies
- An interest in computer games, or game development.
What we're looking for
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.