- Define the marketing strategy of each game you are responsible for.
- Finalize and present a full marketing strategy & plan to stakeholders and game developers.
- Work closely with producers and development teams.
- Handle external partners (media, advertising / PR) and Distribution Accounts
- Industry and market monitoring and research including meaningful metrics and stats
- Supervision of production of marketing assets and documents
- Can work autonomously, on own initiative and can work simultaneously on a few games at the same time.
- Flexible person with 3+ years games experience in a similar role
- Fluent English
- PC and Next Gen Console Experience
- Love of games
- AA and/or indie games experience
- Previous experience launching new products to players as well as marketing or brand campaigns from concept to release
- Championing our products and reinforcing our brand
- Strong background executing brand campaigns focusing on player value in a distinctive, engaging manner
- Creative, utilising your marketing skills to analyse the best approach using pertinent data
What we're looking for
Eager to work with a variety of developers across niche, unique titles that span every platform?
Are you interested in having direct input on strategy no matter your role in the company?
Does the concept of working mostly in pajamas excite you?
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you’ll be playing a key role in the company, working closely with our team and external development partners to put together plans for taking titles to market. The team at The Irregular Corporation work in a distributed fashion, typically from home. We normally aim to meet in person 1 – 2 times a month in London.
Advice for Applying
Alongside your CV, we’d love to see a personal cover letter outlining what you’d bring to this role – a couple of examples of successful campaigns you’ve run in the past would be a big plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!