You will be:
- A product marketer with 5+ years experience marketing quality video game titles on PC or console.
- A creative all-rounder, who can come up with a clear strategy for a title, and deliver a high-quality campaign execution on the back of it.
- Experienced in working alongside high-profile brands.
- Beyond organised, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of independence.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience writing clear, concise, and engaging copy for products and marketing campaigns.
- A clear grasp of what makes great quality video, art and advertising assets.
- Ability to write effective creative briefs for commissioning assets and content.
- An understanding of digital retail platforms for games, informed by real-world experience.
- A strong grasp of data and analytics, and how they can be employed to test and refine games marketing ideas.
- Strong business acumen – an understanding of what makes good partnerships work.
What we're looking for
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including remote working private health care.
How to apply & really impress us.
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why