The senior producer’s role is to tie together the various threads of the project and keep the teams focused and on track. You will be working one-to-one with the directors to define and implement the systems and schedules that will carry our project to success.
You will need a solid understanding of the most effective production systems, and confidence in your ability to lead and support your team at all times.
In addition to these core traits, you:
● Are comfortable as the first point of contact for schedule, deadlines and milestone deliveries.
● Keep track of team tasks and progress through setting up and managing Agile-based processes.
● Lead by example.
● Foster a positive atmosphere to set the teams up for success.
● Share responsibility for the overall quality of the project and help balance budget, time and resources.
● Spot issues before they arise, address them directly where possible and escalate them as appropriate.
● Liaise with external contractors and outsourcers to make sure assets are produced on time and to a high quality.
● Are a key member of the studio for publisher contact, owning and maintaining a healthy working relationship with outside IP holders.
● Maintain clear and regular communication of the project’s progress to the main stakeholders both internal and external.
● Establish and improve processes across the studio wherever you see an opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years experience on game projects from development to release including additional experience of live operations on at least one free-to-play game.
● Possess a thorough understanding of production processes
● Are expert in one or more task tracking tool (e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps, etc)
● A keen eye for detail
● Comfortable working under pressure
● Able to work with a multi-disciplined team to agree frequent, tight deadlines
● Embrace working to frequent, tight deadlines
● Possess Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
● Experience working with teams in multiple locations
● Experience working with remote contractors
● Experience working with external IP holders
What we're looking for
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
We are a small studio in the heart of Guildford working on flagship titles to put Fortitude on the map.
Our staff includes multi-BAFTA nominated talent and games expertise spanning more than 10 years.
We have a close and highly-developed working relationship with parent company Mediatonic and their extensive network and support, meaning that we are taking on large-scale challenges and growing more rapidly than would otherwise be possible.
We look forward to your application!
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.