We are looking for a Senior Producer to look after multiple games and bring them efficiently to market at the highest quality.
This role has responsibility for:
- Production Schedules: Create, maintain and adapt game development schedules to keep them on track for their release window.
- Product Ownership: Being the primary contact for both external developers and internal team members on multiple aspects of our games.
- Risk Management: Highlighting and mitigating any project risks you discover to keep the schedule intact.
- Milestone Reviews: Providing detailed reviews on milestone deliverables to external partners and key internal stakeholders.
- Communication: Manage communication on project status with key internal stakeholders.
- Budgeting: Tracking project spend and making sure it aligns with agreed project budgets.
You’ll be playing a key role in the production team of the company, working closely with key stakeholders and external development partners to plan, adapt and execute production schedules across multiple games.
We’re looking for someone meticulous, able to operate independently and to take primary ownership of external development projects.
You bring a deep understanding of the production processes needed to develop and release a game in an efficient manner and to the highest quality.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Meticulously organised
- A great eye for detail
- Excellent ability to multitask
- Full project life-cycle experience in an internal or external production role with multiple games, ideally across PC and Console platforms
- Able to operate pro-actively & independently
- Expert knowledge of game development project management methods
- Passion for videogames!