The Senior Product Manager will help drive the research strategy for current features and designs – collecting and analyzing playtest information, incorporating competitive analysis, and ensuring that product decisions are based on such in-depth research.
- Clearly articulate the core themes & priorities of the product roadmap - bringing the team on a journey to help them understand why their work is important and impactful.
- Define the game’s business strategy & vision to build a robust product roadmap covering the growth, monetization, and live operations
- Work closely with the game design and engineers to deliver a best-in-class execution of new features and releases.
- Build profiles of our target audience and act as the champion for the audience through the life of the project
- Be the core of a Build, Measure, Learn cycle for the team to ensure the team is making smart bets and maintaining a high velocity of experimentation.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
- Bring an understanding of the best-in-class live ops formats and high-leverage tools to help efficiently maintain a good cadence of events and updates.
We are looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience in Product Management with a history of roadmap prioritization, feature design, and managing resources to deliver impactful updates and events.
- Experience in the Product Management of mobile or PC/Console games working across live operations, economy balancing, and/or feature design
- Strong passion for games, and regularly play new ones to identify new practices and mechanics
- Have worked with a proven backlog prioritization method (ICE, etc) and feels comfortable implementing similar systems (if suitable) on a new team
- Deeply analytical, and possesses a knack for detecting oversights and biases in analyses
- Able to draw simple and clear direction of a complex array of data and information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can deliver convincing proposals to wide, non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of User Acquisition and the suite of tools necessary to optimize and scale marketing campaigns (LTV calculations, ROAS, attribution, etc)
- Experience in multiplayer games is a plus (matchmaking, queue times, etc)
What we're looking for
Want to work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business that strives to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognize that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high-quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly, and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications, we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
We receive heap loads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.