- Experience working on and releasing games on one or more of the major console platform holder’s recent consoles.
- Experience working closely with Lead QAs, Production, and other team members to build the best darn quality game we can.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong IT literacy, and experience using a variety of bug databases.
- Ability to log bugs to a high standard, with appropriate logging information, and media, whilst clearly demonstrating the issue.
- Has worked to mentor more junior team members, and is able to organise, and set work for them using your resources efficiently.
- Can create great test plans for upcoming, and in-flight features.
- 3+ years of QA testing experience within video games.
- First party certification release and/or testing knowledge (the more the better!).
- Experience creating reports, and extrapolating data to show bug fixing trends.
- May have more technical areas of expertise around network, compliance, or localisation testing.
- Self-driven, problem-solver with demonstrable critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to effectively communicate with the development team.
What we're looking for
Want to Work for us?Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.How to apply & really impress us As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.