This position is primarily remote with the expectation that you will be in an office (London, Brighton, or Madrid) periodically when we return to the office. If you need to ask what periodically means, this is probably not the right opportunity for you - we entrust you to do the right thing.
Given the nature of our games, it is likely that you will work non standard work hours and cover weekends from time-to-time to support releases/events. Don’t let this scare you off, we make sure you get this time back!
- Main POC for the support tooling partners, including escalating any bugs or outages with adequate priority.
- Innovates, introduces, recommends new technology, workflows, or processes that improve the experience of our players, development teams, and player support agents
- Evaluation, configuration, and maintenance of Player Support Systems (Zendesk, Mailchimp, QuestionPro)
- Knowledge Base Manager for our KB including sourcing content, monitoring, and reporting on usage
- Maintains a visible feature development backlog for both internal and external tooling
- Provide operational support within Zendesk, working through feature requests, updates, and maintenance of our account.
- Manage new feature deployments, internal testing, and rollout of changes across all teams.
- Work with our teams to create specific workflow configurations.
- Periodically review triggers, automations, views, and macros to ensure outdated items are deactivated or updated.
- Ensure that workflow allows for capturing of relevant analytics that can be used for driving process improvement, player offering, measuring agent performance, and optimizing support.
- Periodically audit agent permissions and ensure access is appropriate.
- Define and maintain roles for each key type of agent using Zendesk.
- Review searches and article views to make suggestions on new and improved content.
- Interface with Zendesk regarding outages and support interactions for system needs, as well as following through on our support requests.
- Maintain training documents and knowledge in our Zendesk guide.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards including one-off data pulls as needed.
- Create/maintain appropriate Standard Operating Procedure manuals.
- Regular monitoring, maintenance, updating, and training on the tools and processes.
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate their skills and experience in the following:
- Extensive experience with Zendesk (certification is a nice plus)
- Prior experience with partner (vendor) management
- Knowledge of support processes in a multi-national, multi-lingual support environment
- Strong technical aptitude with exposure to SaaS based tooling for quality control, analytics, and more advanced tooling such as machine learning/chat bots.
- Strong Analyst skills including basic SQL skills - Select, sort, group - Do you Tableau or build reports in Explore?
- Knowledge of Agile principles and capable of prioritizing and managing a backlog
- Strong collaboration skills with prior experience navigating cross functional teams
- Cool as a cucumber under pressure. System down? While you wish these moments didn’t happen, you find your flow during these times and find them kind of exciting
- You are a gamer, you understand the pain of when something goes wrong in a game and you want to make their pathway to resolution as seamless as possible.
Nice to Haves:
- You’ve dabbled in a programming language and are comfortable putting together a quick API call.
- You have experience with UX for support advisors and understand what’s a nice vs an non-functional tool and can advocate with the appropriate level of urgency.
- You’ve provided player support in the past with bonus points for having done this in a online gaming environment.
What we're looking for
Want to Work for Us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and many other benefits.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
Tips for Applying
As a people-first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. Alongside your CV, we’d love to see a personal cover letter outlining what you’d bring to this role – even better - as you’re going to be supporting Fall Guys, tell us about what you think are the biggest challenges affecting our players and how you would prioritize and communicate urgency in fixing these!